2XU Mid Rise Womens Compression Tight
Compression is everything when it comes to long-term durability and muscle health. Just ask the numerous athletes across the globe who utilise 2XU's revolutionary PWX fabric in their training and racing. The 2XU Mid Rise Womens Compression Tight provides the perfect amount of compression across your entire leg. Muscle compression and retention is essential in reducing muscle fatigue and soreness as well as lessening the chances of long-term overuse injuries.
Incredibly comfortable, the PWX Flex fabric ensures the optimum power and flexibility can be delivered to your muscles. The graduated compression technology increases blood circulation, allowing your warm-up and warm-down to be more effective and reduce the threat of injury.
2XU's utilisation of high filament yarns makes sure that water and perspiration are wicked away from the surface of your skin to the tight's exterior where it can evaporate. On top of all this functionality, these compression tights provide antibacterial properties and UPF50+ sun protection.
Available in four unique and eye-catching designs, each adorned with striking 2XU logos, these tights are a fine addition to any fitness enthusiast's wardrobe.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- High powermesh comfort waistband for flat streamlined fit
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection