3T Cycling Exploro Team Adventure Bike Frameset
With the Exploro Team Adventure Bike Frameset, you have the perfect basis from which to build-up the ultimate mixed-surface machine - a bike that excels on tarmac, gravel, fire road, trail and everything in between.
Constructed from 3T's premium grade unidirectional carbon fibre, the Exploro is an incredibly lightweight frameset. It's also super stiff, ensuring that there is no loss off pedalling efficiency through unnecessary frame flex. The standout feature of the Exploro, however, is its peerless aerodynamic profile. This entire project has been designed in with wind-cheating aerodynamics in mind, in order to deliver real-world speed that you can really notice on the road. The Squaero tube shapes, for example, have been formulated to provide a near-airfoil shape that helps the frame slip through the wind whilst retaining lateral stiffness.
Those tube shapes have been wind tunnel tested, not at the unrealistic 30mph speeds that most manufacturers use, but at a more real world-relevant 20mph. This means that 3T have been able to bake-in aerodynamic performance benefits that you'll really be able to benefit from out on the road.
The frame also boasts a huge degree of tyre clearance, allowing you to fit large MTB tyres or even full-on 650b rubbers - simply go for the setup that best suits that day's riding. The Exploro can take tyres of up to 700x40c or even 650bx47c in size.
3T have designed this frame to deliver responsive handling and a nimble ride quality, pairing short chainstays and a sharp front end to create a bike that accelerates fast and handles smooth tarmac just as well as it does loose gravel.
Please note: Maximum inner ring: 36T. Maximum outer ring: 50T. Maximum single ring (offset ring): 46T. Maximum single ring (flat ring): 50T. The above applies to round rings; oval rings come in various shapes and need to be measured individually.
Note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- Frame material: Unidirectional carbon
- Frame weight (+/-5%): 1090g (Medium, frame-only)
- Fork weight (+/-5%): 490g (uncut)
- Fork: 3T Fango TEAM for 12mm axle
- BB: BB386EVO
- Chainring fit: Max inner ring: 36T
- Max outer ring: 50T
- Max single ring (offset ring): 46T
- Max single ring (flat ring): 50T
- The above applies to round rings, oval rings come in various shapes and need to be measured individually.
- Headset: Integrated tapered IS42/28.6 | IS52/40
- Seatpost: 3T Charlie Sqaero (CHARLIE STRADA is NOT compatible with the EXPLORO frame)
- Front axle: Syntace X-12 thru-axle 100x12mm (included)
- Rear axle: Syntace X-12 thru-axle 142x12mm (included)
- Front brake: Flatmount for 140/160mm disc
- Rear brake: Flatmount for 140/160mm disc
- Cable routing: Internal via interchangeable FlipTop covers for 1x10/11, 2x10/11, Di2, eTap
- Bag mount: 100mm front-post-to-bearing-bore-edge
- Finish: Gloss black with red logos
- Included in the box: Frame, fork, seatpost, seatpost internal clamp, 1 x front thru-axle, 1 x rear thru-axle, 2 rear derailleur hangers, front derailleur cable liner, noise-cancelling foam sleeve for rear derailleur housing and brake hose
PRODUCT REF: 917326
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more