4iiii Precision GRX RX810 Power Meter Left Only Crank Arm
4iiii’s Left Crank Arm Precision GRX RX810 Power Meter takes a Shimano crank and adds a nine gram Precision Pod to enable accurate power measurement for more effective training or racing. The Pod is accurate to +/- 1% according to the independent Locomotion Lab at the University of Colorado, and their 3D power measurement system allows for each individual’s pedal stroke as it takes into account three-dimensional strain, making it one of the most precise power meters available.
As it communicates using both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart it is compatible with virtually all head units and sports watches. The unit is fully waterproof, making it ideal for the tough off-road conditions that Shimano’s GRX gravel components were designed to work in and the easily replaceable CR2032 battery should give over 100 hours of riding.
- +/- 1% accuracy independently verified by leading scientists at the Locomotion Lab at the University of Colorado
- Communicate measurements over both the widely-used ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart radio standards
- 3D power measurement system measures multidimensional strain
- Waterproof, durable, and designed to be accurate and precise even in the harshest conditions
- Uses original Shimano GRX RX810 crank