7mesh Callaghan Merino Hoody
The 7mesh Callaghan Merino Hoody is a go-to piece that's versatile enough for shredding singletrack or kicking back with a brew. The dual-fabric construction, refined and developed in the unpredictable conditions of British Columbia features a merino inner that's soft and warm so that you won't get cold waiting around for your mates to finish the trail behind you and a more resistant polyester outer to protect from flicking low-hanging branches.
The low-profile hood fits neatly under a helmet if the conditions are chilly and the natural odour-controlling properties of merino wool will save any post-ride embarrassment when you've really gone full gas. Dual front pockets will keep your hands warm if you're waiting around and a discreet internal phone sleeve keeps your mobile on-hand, but secure.
- Fast-dry, warm wool
- An articulated pattern that works both on and off the bike
- Front pockets for keeping hands warm off the bike
- Phone sleeve inside right front pocket
- Low profile overlock seams
- Under the helmet-compatible hood
- Relaxed fit
- Merino Wool Poly Blend (with a brushed backer for warmth)
- 65% Polyester, 35% merino
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 380 grams size medium