7mesh TK1 Bib Tight
The TK1 Bib Tight from 7mesh is their warmest tight, for cold-weather rides and winter training. A brushed fleece inner fabric is married to the hard face DWR Vuelta out material, giving good protection against rain and cold winds whilst insulting the all-important leg muscles. Soft, wide bib straps maintain comfort throughout the ride and the hems can be trimmed to length for the perfect fit using the bar tack guides.
An anatomical pad with a multidirectional curvature construction ensures superb in-saddle comfort and features a central channel to relieve pressure and prevent numbness on long outings. There are three pockets to allow extra layers and food to be carried on winter rides and the reflective detailing helps visibility on gloomy days.
- Three pocket storage system, overshort compatible
- 45mm soft elastic bib straps
- Mesh chamois hammock lining
- Clean Finish Construction
- DWR Vuelta manages moisture on the hard face nylon exterior
- Brushed fleece provides next to skin comfort
- Performance Force chamois
- Soft brushed knit bib strap junction
- Large reflective details
- Clean-cut leg hem
- Articulated leg
- Hem can be trimmed to length up to 6.35cm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 290 grams (size medium)