AGU Verve HD II Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens
As the official sunglasses of Team Jumbo-Visma, the AGU Verve HD II Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens are designed to deliver pro-level performance. High-tech and innovative, these sunglasses feature a removable lens frame for frameless or full-framed use and are constructed from a durable Grilamid TR90 plastic for impressive fatigue resistance. Adaptable to any situation, the UV400 photochromic lens darkens upon exposure to UV light, keeping your vision clear as you transition through open roads and tree cover.
Anti-fog and hydrophobic, the lens is ready for the peak of summer and the depths of winter. Anti-allergenic nose and temple pads deliver irritation-free performance, while the stylish frame has a sleek, modern look.
- Adaptable UV400 Photochromic lenses
- Anti-Fog, hydrophobic lens treatment
- Removable lens frame for optional frameless/full frame use
- Anti-allergenic nose and temple pads
- Official performance sunglasses of Team Jumbo-Visma
- Durable Grilamid TR90 construction
- Interchangeable lens
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".