Adidas Solar Glide ST 19 Running Shoes
The demands of long-distance running require comfort, responsiveness and support from a shoe to ensure a serene and trouble-free passage across the vast milages covered underfoot. The Adidas Solar Glide ST 19 Running Shoes answer these prerequisites with aplomb via a full spectrum of technical features.
The Boost midsole features a dual-density composition to offer not only plush levels of comfort but also spritely reactivity within every footstrike. This midsole construction is then joined by a Torsion system, a Solar Propulsion Rail and an Energy Rail all of which form an alliance to offer increased stride security, heel to toe energy transfer and metatarsal stability. A Continental rubber outsole then complements with its tacky compound and Stretchweb configuration providing running surface adaptivity for traction across even the most irregular of roads.
A mesh upper grants ventilation during even the clammiest of training sessions but also offers increased support via a snug but unrestrictive fit. The moulded Fitcounter heel construction then gently clasps without restriction before a traditional lace closure system promotes infinite adjustability according to varying day-to-day foot volumes.
- Long-distance running shoes with a breathable, stable feel
- Regular fit
- Dual-density Boost midsole with Solar Propulsion Rail, Torsion System and Energy Rail
- Continental™ Rubber outsole with Stretchweb configuration
- Supportive and ventilated mesh upper
- Unrestrictive Fitcounter heel construction
- Lace closure system
- Midsole drop: 10mm (heel: 32mm / forefoot: 22mm)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 302 grams, per shoe, size UK 8
Adidas Solar Glide ST 19 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.