Adidas SolarGlide ST 3 Running Shoes
Blending a secure feel with a lively rebound, the Adidas SolarGlide ST 3 Running Shoes help the serious athlete complete training sessions and races with more comfort and efficiency.
A Boost midsole is enlisted to cushion even the hardest heel strikes before delivering a highly responsive rebound, infusing every stride with increased energy. This midsole is reinforced with a Torsion guide rail, and this combines with the Stable Frame format that wraps up the sides of the foot and the stitched in midfoot reinforcement to deliver excellent stability from landing to toe-off.
The Stretchweb outsole uses Continental rubber to grant traction across any road conditions, while the Engineered mesh upper sits plushly against the foot and promotes a soothing airflow in hot weather.
These shoes are made using Primegreen, a series of high performing recycled materials that promote sustainability and help to preserve the environment.
- Responsive running shoes with a stable feel
- The Boost midsole is highly cushioned and delivers an energetic rebound
- A Torsion format in the midsole guides the foot for a smoother heel-to-toe transition
- The Stable Frame wraps up the sides of the foot from the midsole to ensure stability
- Stitched in midfoot reinforcement affords extra support
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental rubber grants grip whether the roads are dry or wet
- Engineered mesh upper sits plushly against the foot and grants a cooling airflow
- Lace closure system affords a supportive, super-comfortable fit
- Made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials
- Midsole drop: 10mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 290 grams, per shoe size 42