Adidas Solarboost 19 Running Shoes
On long-distance runs, the Adidas Solarboost 19 Running Shoes deliver optimised comfort and smooth landings with every stride. Reinforced zones in the air mesh upper provide improved support, whilst the material remains breathable for all-day comfort and efficient moisture management. The Boost midsole cushioning is ultra-responsive and delivers superior energy return to keep runs lively, with flexibility and movement ensured by the Stretchweb outsole. In trying conditions when a little more grip is required, the Continental Rubber sole boasts impressive traction and the Solar Propulsion Rail tracks along the midsole to guide the foot and provide a stable base.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Air mesh upper; Tailored Fibre Placement for midfoot support
- Textile lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride
- Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Responsive Boost midsole; Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot
- Stable feel
- Midsole drop: 10mm (heel: 32mm / forefoot: 22mm)
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit; Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot; Stabilising Torsion System
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 314 grams per pair (size UK 8.5)
Adidas Solarboost 19 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.