Alba Optics Stratos Basic Sunglasses with VZUM FLY Lens
Optimised for cycling, the design of the Alba Optics Stratos Basic Sunglasses with VZUM FLY Lens ensures a wide and unobstructed view of the road ahead. The frame can be adjusted in four positions so you can achieve the ultimate fit in terms of comfort and security, and is constructed from light and strong TR90 material. On cloudy days the VZUM FLY lens is ideal, enhancing clarity and contrast, but if you wish you can quickly and easily swap the lens out for something better suited to the conditions.
There's a vertical, central vent in the lens that keeps the air flowing so the glasses won't fog up when you slow down or stop. Additionally, the lens is anti-fog, anti-scratch and oleophobic so your vision is never compromised, and grease and water will roll right off.
In the box: Alba Optics Stratos Basic Sunglasses / technical microfibre pouch
- Telescopic frame, adjustable in four different positions
- Ultra-lightweight polycarbonate interchangeable lenses
- A central, vertical vent in the lens allows heat and steam to escape before it can cloud your vision
- Oleophobic / anti-scratch / anti-fog
- UV400 protection
- Frame construction: TR90
- Frame colour: Black / White
- Lens colour: VZUM™ FLY
- Light transmission: 18% - 43% (category 2)
- Weight: 24 grams
- In the box: Alba Optics Stratos Basic Sunglasses / technical microfibre pouch