Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Be-Hot Womens Bib Tight
Thanks to a winter-beating set of attributes, the Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Be Hot Womens Bib Tight helps the rider to combat the most inclement conditions when completing important off-season base building rides.
The primary panels comprise the highly insulating Be-Hot Termico Garzato fabric, and this wraps the leg and glute muscles in a layer of warmth for when the temperatures really slide. Exceptionally breathable, this fabric helps to avoid the clamminess associated with overheating, while its DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels cold drizzle. Stretchy waterproof ankle zones are added to seal out chilly draughts entirely and to protect from road spray.
A Body Mapping fit closely tracks the legs when pedalling and is held in place by the innovative high cut waist pattern and single bib strap formation. This concept not only grants excellent fit security but also makes nature breaks easier by negating the need to remove a jacket beforehand.
The women’s specific W4HF seat pad completes the bib tight by cushioning the sit bones and reducing pressure hot spots when grinding out the kilometres in the saddle.
- A padded bib tight that offers warmth, protection and comfort in the coldest winter riding conditions
- Be-Hot Termico Garzato DWR (durable water repellent) material affords high levels of insulation, resistance from light rain and breathability
- Waterproof ankle zone protects from cold wheel spray
- A Body Mapping, multi-panel construction hugs the legs for comfort in the riding position
- Flatlock seams feature throughout to reduce irritation
- High torso cut and innovative WH Free single bib strap construction supports the tight on the body and makes nature breaks easy without having to remove a jacket beforehand
- W4HF women’s specific seat pad is ergonomically shaped to protect high-pressure zones and reduce friction
- Recommended temperature range: 0 to 10°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 235 grams (size small)
Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Be-Hot Womens Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.