Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Womens Bib Tight
Cold temperatures combined with damp conditions can often be unpleasant for the cyclist. Still, the Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Womens Bib Tight uses its comprehensive set of attributes to make long winter rides that little bit more enjoyable.
The primary panels of this bib tight are constructed from the insulating WF DWR material to warm the leg muscles, keeping them at an optimum working temperature throughout chilly, base building kilometres. This material is also highly breathable to transport perspiration away from the body in rapid fashion and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel chilly drizzle and road spray.
A sleek fit follows the legs closely during the pedalling motion and eliminates irritation caused by any excess material. This fit is held perfectly in position by the bib strap and mesh back panel combination that supports without constricting the torso.
When sitting in the saddle, the women’s specific W4HF seat pad cushions high-pressure contact zones but reduces irritation on soft, sensitive areas for a more enjoyable ride, regardless of its distance.
- A padded tight without straps that offers warmth and comfort in the cold winter riding conditions
- WF DWR (durable water repellent) material gives insulation, resistance from light rain and breathability
- A slender, multipanel construction hugs the legs for comfort in the riding position
- Stretchy bib straps and a mesh back panel stabilise the bib tight on the rider without compressing, bunching or pinching
- W4HF women’s specific seat pad is ergonomically shaped to protect high-pressure zones and reduce friction
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 2 to 10°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 230 grams (size small)
Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Womens Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.