Ale Graphics PRR Fiori Womens Bib Tight
Boasting a full feature list, the Ale Solid Winter Womens Bib Tight helps the rider complete important base-building training sessions through the cold winter months.
The primary Superroubaix material wraps the leg and glute muscles in a cosy layer of warmth to keep them working at an optimal temperature but remains breathable to combat the excessive build-up of perspiration. The slender, multi-panel construction follows the contours of the legs perfectly while pedalling, and this is linked together with flatlock stitching to reduce the chances of irritation. The tight is held in place by the broad and stretchy bib straps and a stabilising panel of mesh across the back.
Comfort when in the saddle is granted by the W4HF seat pad that uses its female-specific contours to support the sit bones, relieve pressure on sensitive areas and eliminate the chances of chafing. Reflective detailing completes the package by giving a hint of extra safety when riding on dark roads.
- A padded tight that offers warmth and comfort in cold riding conditions
- Superroubaix material gives a perfect blend of insulation and breathability
- A slender, multi-panel construction hugs the legs for comfort in the riding position
- Flatlock stitching reduces irritation
- Broad and stretchy bib straps hold the tight perfectly in position and are supported by an Eyelet Carbon mesh back panel
- W4HF women’s specific seat pad is ergonomically shaped to protect high-pressure zones and reduce friction
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 4 to 10°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 240 grams (size small)