Ale Graphics PRR Green Road Winter Long Sleeve Jersey
Combining an entirely recycled construction with off-season inspired attributes, the Ale Graphics PRR Green Road Winter Long Sleeve Jersey is a versatile winter piece that should be a part of any cyclist’s wardrobe.
All of the panels of this jersey are made from the recycled Thermo Green fabric, and this is highly insulating to fight the chilly temperatures of autumn or spring riding. This material is also outstandingly breathable to wick sweat during high-intensity efforts and to avoid clamminess when being worn as a mid-layer underneath a jacket.
A svelte, racing-inspired fit clicks onto the body when in the riding position to give a sleek silhouette devoid of excess material flapping. Ride nutrition and packable jackets can be stored in the three rear pockets, while a fourth “Green” pocket provides space to stuff used energy food wrappers into, rather than dispersing them roadside.
- A versatile jersey constructed from recycled materials
- Perfect in autumn and spring temperatures or as a warming layer under a jacket in the depths of winter
- The Thermo Green material is insulating and highly breathable
- The slim cut cut holds the body when in the riding position
- Silicone elastic at the waist hem
- Three rear pockets grant storage space for food and ride essentials and a fourth “Green” pocket supplies neat storage space for used energy bar and gel wrappers
- Recommended temperature range: 10 to 16°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 280 grams (size small)