Ale Iridescent Reflective Windproof Gilet
Thanks to its innovative material, the Ale Iridescent Reflective Windproof Gilet not only shields from chilly winds but also helps to improve safety within low-light riding conditions.
The material used on the front and back panels is Ale Iridescent, and this effectively shuts out the cold draughts of autumn and spring riding. This fabric also adds microspheres of glass to its surface to give a reflective chameleon effect that drivers can’t help but notice under their headlights. Breathable mesh side panels are added to improve the breathability of this gilet when it’s being worn for prolonged periods, but if the temperatures do rise, it can be packed away easily into a jersey pocket.
The ergonomic cut closely follows the contours of the body but still allows other layers to be worn comfortably underneath. A silicone elastic hem completes the feature list by keeping the gilet perfectly positioned on the torso, even when riding aerodynamically in the handlebar drops.
- A versatile garment that can be put on or taken off in line with changing conditions and enhances safety when riding in poor light
- Ale Iridescent material used on the main panels is windproof but also tremendously reflective
- Breathable mesh side panels improve temperature regulation
- Low weight allows it to be packed into a jersey pocket when not needed
- An ergonomic fit follows the contours of the body when in the riding position
- Silicone elastic waistband prevents material migration up the torso
- Waterproof full front zip helps to stop water ingress
- Recommended temperature range: 10 to 18°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 175 grams (size small)
Ale Iridescent Reflective Windproof Gilet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.