Alé PR-S Bullet Micro Winter Womens Long Sleeve Jersey
Thanks to its comprehensive feature-set, the Alé PR-S Bullet Micro Winter Womens Long Sleeve Jersey is an ideal choice for when undertaking intense training sessions in cool and damp conditions.
The Micro Garzato material used through the construction is lightly insulating but highly breathable to protect the rider from chilly air and to wick sweat away from the body rapidly. This fabric also has a water-repellent treatment to make longer, base building rides under cold drizzle that little more enjoyable.
The svelte, ergonomic fit follows the contours of the torso closely, and the broad silicone hem prevents the jersey from migrating up the waist, even when adopting an aggressive, stretched out position on the bike. Three rear pockets securely hold energy bars and gels and are easy to access on-the-fly, while reflective logos add a little extra visibility to other road users when riding in low light conditions.
- A versatile jersey that’s great in cool to mild temperatures or as a warming layer under a gilet on chilly autumn mornings
- The Micro Garzato material is lightly insulating, tremendously breathable and has a water-repellent treatment to ward off light rain
- The very slender cut hugs the body when in the riding position
- Silicone elastic at the waist hem
- Three rear pockets grant storage space for food and ride essentials
- Reflective logos increase safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 12 to 18°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 270 grams (size small)