Altra Paradigm 6 Running Shoes
The Altra Paradigm 6 Running Shoes offer high levels of support, without the bulky aesthetic associated with stability shoes. These shoes utilise Guiderail™ technology, which provides support throughout your stride, helping to negate injury on longer efforts. Designed in conjunction with Altra’s elite athlete team, these shoes deliver maximum cushioning for a plush, comfortable strike.
An array of technologies helps enhance the performance of these shoes. The wide, Foot Shape Toe Box allows your toes to spread out and relax, offering exceptional stability whilst climbing and descending. Innerflex grooves promote flexibility, which in turn enhances speed, while the Balanced Cushioning Platform encourages correct running form.
- Altra EGO™ MAX midsole
- FootPod™ Technology maps the bones and tendons of your foot for natural movement
- Cushion: Max
- Stack height: 30mm
- Upper: Breathable mesh
- Foot Shape Toe Box allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and down descents
- Balanced Cushioning Platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low impact form throughout your run
- Innerflex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter for more speed and better performance
- Guiderail™ technology offers support, but only when needed
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 614 grams (pair, size 43)