Assos EQUIPE RS S9 Rapidfire Long Sleeve Chronosuit
Assos' EQUIPE RS S9 Rapidfire Long Sleeve Chronosuit is incredibly fast, supportive and comfortable. It's engineered for an optimised fit in an aggressive, aero position. Drag reduction has been considered throughout the suit, with raw cut legs supported by silicone dots, a bonded rear zipper, triangulated Falken Cut on the abdomen, and collarless neckline. Type.701kompressor fabric in the lower portion is compressive yet stretchy, resistant to abrasion and reduces friction, while the main textile on top - Cube - manages moisture and was developed in the wind tunnel for a distinct aerodynamic advantage.
The CHRONO RS S9 seat pad is specifically created for the most aggressive positions. It's shorter at the back and uses superAir microShock foam to absorb shock from the roads. This open cell foam quickly returns to its original position when you shift your weight and a 3D waffle layer has perforations to keep the air flowing. For the most serious racers, there's a mesh pocket for a radio, that sits out of the way but is still easily accessed.
- Type.701kompressor: A patented woven textile developed specifically for a compressive hold and second-skin comfort. 160g/m2, UPF 50+, dyed-through yarns with infused odorControl, maximum abrasion-resistance, friction reduction, hydrophobicity, and heat management. Tuned elongation in front panel for added comfort
- Cube: Main textile on upper half of the suit, developed in the wind tunnel and featuring a woven jacquard 3D-structure that’s noted for exceptional moisture management, breathability, compressive qualities, and slippery speed
- A-Lock Engineering: S9 racingFit system comprising new textiles and technologies working in harmony to stabilise the short and secure the insert in place
- Butterfly pattern: The primary textile panel fully wrapping the lower back and legs, coming together in the rear. Fewer seams leads to a more uniform hold, less weight, and greater comfort
- ergoBox: A square pattern construction that effectively frames the insert in the back, boxing it in for added stability
- CHRONO RS S9: Chrono-specific insert in 3D basalt colourway. 3cm shorter than EQUIPE RS S9 in the back, with targeted thickness at the front for optimal comfort and support in the more aggressive forward riding position
- superAir microShock foam: A lightweight open cell foam with a shock absorbing composition that returns to its original position, filling the gap every time pedalling position is changed in the saddle through the shift of weight
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area
- Mesh radio pocket: Sewn high into the back panel for accessible yet out-of-the-way placement
- Falken Cut: Assos exclusive triangulated pattern on the abdominal area for ultra-smooth wrap
- Rear zipper: Bonded zipper angled up the back ensures the suit’s wind-facing 3D fabric in the front is able to do its job, uninterrupted by a central fastener
- Collarless construction: A design trimmed to the essentials in the pursuit of minimising drag
- Raw-cut legs: Smooth wrap on the thighs with stay-put silicone dots strikes the best balance between comfort and aerodynamics
- aeroFit: Assos' trimmest, speed-focused cut that’s tighter and more compressive than their racingFit. May feel restrictive out of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding
Assos EQUIPE RS S9 Rapidfire Long Sleeve Chronosuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.