Assos GCN Pro Team Short Sleeve Jersey
Offering the ultimate in technology, and the style to match, the Assos GCN Pro Team Short Sleeve Jersey will have you looking, feeling and performing at your best on the bike. Designed for a close and compressive fit, best suited to aggressive riding positions, this jersey feels like a second skin. miniCheck Tex, Push Pull warp-knit textile and the Stabilizator S7 Knit combine to provide exceptional breathability, high sun protection and quick-drying comfort, all in a featherweight package. Built-in odorControl ensures you stay fresh, and improves the durability of this jersey.
Three rear open pockets provide adequate storage for all your ride essentials and the Stabilizer system prevents sagging when they're packed full. To cut drag and improve aerodynamics Assos have included raw cut sleeves, which also add to the stylish aesthetics. A full length zip increases versatility, ensuring you can quickly adjust to the conditions.
- racingFit: Tight and slightly more compressive than Assos regularFit and comfortFit
- miniCheck Tex: Open 3D knit fabric that has exceptional breathability, is quick drying and super light. UPF 25 protection
- Built-in odorControl for durability and hygiene
- Push Pull: Push Pull warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Breathable, quick drying and comfortable
- Stabilizator S7 Knit: Featherweight but strong, creates a cooling panel on the back of the cycling jersey. Maintains stability and alignment. UPF 30
- V-neck collar construction: A lower cut around the neck, ideal in the racing position
- Three Assos standard pockets
- Stabilizer: A two-way stretch material with minimal give in the vertical axis. Selected to produce stable, high capacity pockets that won’t sag
- Raw cut sleeves for added refinement and improved aerodynamics
- Full-length zip: A slim central fastener allowing full personal adjustment to temperature and exertion
Assos GCN Pro Team Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.