Assos LL mille s7 Bib Tights
Simpler in design than the Bonka tights, the principle material is the updated RX heavy for complete insulation. This is superb for insulating against the cold, but even better, it comes with Assos's water-resistant (WR) treatment so that you are even protected against all but the heaviest of rainfalls. This protection is boosted around the most exposed areas; knee, thigh and hip, with a double layering. By being specific with their layering, Assos is able to keep you fully insulated without excessive bulk that might impede your riding. The knee has also been targeted for improved comfort. This year, the rear of the knee has been tapered, with multiple panels of RX Light fabric for better elasticity, breathability and comfort.
Another change in delivering improved comfort is the removal of ankle loops. These have been replaced with added elastic from the S7 shorts to deliver better comfort.
The main source of comfort will be the exceptional Mille insert. This chamois incorporates Assos's luxurious goldenGate technology, which consists of memory foam and an anatomical cut for the best ride comfort on the market. This chamois is the particular area that allows these bib tights to be perfectly suited for rides of any length, be that your commute or recreational rides at the weekends. Whatever you use them for, it will be in safety thanks to the new and improved reflective detailing that will keep you visible in the light conditions typically associated with cooler weathers.
- Perfect for winter use
- comfortFit cut makes them ideal for any length ride
- Mille insert: goldenGate, memory foam and an anatomical cut
- Material: RX heavy for complete insulation
- Water resistant (WR) treatment
- Knee, thigh and hip feature double layering for better protection
- Redesigned knee rear: Tapered, with multiple panels of RX Light fabric for better elasticity, breathability and comfort
- Removed ankle loops, but added elastic from the S7 short equals better comfort
- Reflective areas for safety