Assos Mille GT C2 Winter Bib Tight No Insert
The Assos Mille GT C2 Winter Bib Tight is a versatile choice for winter training, with no insert so you can layer it over your favourite bib short. RX EVO Plus is highly insulating while breathing well so you'll not overheat, and has asymmetrical stretch for freedom of movement while still being supportive to the muscles. The tight is naturally odour-resistant and warp knit material is abrasion-resistant so it's built to last.
Body contoured shaping and Assos' regularFit ensure high levels of comfort and the elimination of all but one seam reduces friction. The back of the knees, where bunching of fabric can create discomfort, the use of Louvre Tec shaping reduces excess material. Both the waist and ankles are raw cut, and a zeroPressure waist prevents pressure build-up in the riding position.
- RX EVO Plus offers good thermal insulation, resists odour and uses asymmetrical stretch
- Abrasion-resistant warp knit
- Gently compressive, bulk-reducing hold
- regularFit and body contoured shaping with a single seam eliminates friction
- Louvre Tec shaping behind the knees removes excess material to eliminate bunching
- zeroPressure waist uses a soft, elastic material to improve comfort and hold at the waist
- X-frame A-frame suspension limits sag at the lower back and stabilises the main body panel
- Raw-cut waist and ankles
Assos Mille GT C2 Winter Bib Tight No Insert Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".