Assos RS Sturmprinz Evo Jacket
Rain jackets are normally waterproof and stuffy, or breathable and wet, but Assos have taken a new approach to the design to give you the best of both worlds.
Heavy-duty Triton V1 fabric on the front gives you the best possible rain protection for the area that is going to be significantly affected. Assos have also taken the time to seal the seams so water ingress is completely eliminated.
This is balanced by the rear being made of Triton V2 which is more breathable and thus allows you to regulate your body temperature. Adding to this are the strategically-placed openings such as the side airVents.
In true Assos style, the fit is spot on and highly aerodynamic. This is customisable with the full-length zipper, which is another way you can control your ventilation. Despite this being a luxury jacket, practicality is still catered for with the rear zippered pocket for securely storing your ride essentials. The pocket also features a reflective zip for added visibility.
- Cycling-competition-specific rain jacket
- Unisex fit
- Strategically-placed openings enable moisture removal
- Triton fabric: less breathable in cold conditions, more breathable when warm
- Side airVents
- Extended rear panel to protect lower back from road spray and dirt
- “Pocket slots” on the lower rear panel: two cleverly positioned openings over your jersey/jacket pockets. They serve double duty: ventilation slots, and to allow you access to your pockets without having to manoeuvre the jacket
- Taped seams on front, shoulder and rear panels
- Adjustable fit, elastic “snuggies” around collar and wrists
- Rear pocket with reflective zip