Assos Spring Fall Skin Womens Long Sleeve Base Layer
The Spring Fall Skin Women's Long Sleeve Base Layer from Assos provides just the right balance of light insulation and high breathability for riding in cool spring and autumn conditions, regardless of intensity, thanks to its advanced material blend and superior fit.
Providing a warming sensation next to the skin but regulating temperature and perspiration levels, the polypropylene and carbon yarn blend combats crisp mornings and intense effort levels with equal success. The slim, female-specific cut hugs the body to take full advanced of the material's superior traits and also to eliminate uncomfortable bunching caused by excess material.
The body is manufactured with a tube-like construction that negates the requirement for potentially irritating seams. At the same time, the tall collar hugs the neck snugly to reduce heat loss and eliminate draughts in this often exposed area. The long sleeves afford full arm coverage and these are joined to the main body via a raglan cut that increases freedom of movement to facilitate comfortable riding in a variety of positions.
- A lightly insulated but highly breathable base layer for cool spring and autumn riding
- Polypropylene and carbon yarn material blend is insulating, moisture wicking and soft against the skin
- Slim, female specific pattern eliminates unnecessary material and reduces uncomfortable bunching
- Circular Seamless body construction eliminates irritation
- Long sleeves are joined to the body with a raglan cut to ensure freedom of movement
- Tall collar eliminates draughts
- Assos Climarange: Spring Fall 2/3