Assos Spring Fall Socks
The Assos Spring Fall Socks are the perfect choice for cooler spring and autumn riding where a touch of insulation but high breathability is required.
The material blend of these socks combines polyester and Lycra to offer protection against chilly air and a comfortable, compressive hold. This fibre combination is realised in a hexagonal weave pattern, and this transfers moisture through the yarns, to the outer surface to keep the feet dry and fresh. A ribbed band around the arch complements the main material by further increasing breathability and by adding fit security to ensure the sock remains perfectly in place at all times.
A reflective strip along the achilles completes the socks by increasing the rider’s safety in low light conditions.
- Socks for cooler spring and autumn riding conditions
- The material blend combines polyester and Lycra to offer light insulation and compression
- Hexagonal knit pattern increases breathability and moisture management
- The ribbed arch band supports the midfoot and keeps the socks perfectly in position
- Seamless Construction wraps around the foot for the ultimate in friction-free comfort
- Reflective achilles band increases safety in low light conditions
- Assos Climarange: Spring Fall 2/3
Assos Spring Fall Socks Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.