Assos Ultraz Winter Socks
Stay comfortable through the harshest winter conditions in Assos' Ultraz Winter Socks. A polyester and wool mix insulates your feet to prevent cold, numb toes while wicking moisture so your feet remain dry too. A ribbed arch supports the foot in the shoe for stability while pedalling and with seamless construction, friction is prevented. The back of the cuff includes a reflective strip for improved visibility in low light.
- Robust polyester and wool knit insulates while transferring moisture to the outer surface
- Contrasting reflective band along the Achilles for added visibility in low-light conditions
- STL: Short for Spot The Light, these light-absorbing polyester yarns have been developed with photoluminescent pigment in order to remain luminous in the absence of light
- Ribbed arch: 360-degree ribbed band along the arch keeps the foot comfortably supported within the shoe
- Seamless construction: Absent of exposed seams, this construction provides a seamless wrap on the foot for the ultimate in friction-free comfort