Assos X Met Trenta MIPS Jingo RS Helmet
The X Met Trenta MIPS Jingo RS Helmet combines safety and comfort with the trademark Assos aesthetic.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) provides improved safety by allowing the shell to move around independently to the cradle, thus reducing rotational forces to the head in the event of an oblique impact. Temperature is regulated by the NACA style ducts that channel air through the helmet and over the head whilst also lowering drag, ensuring greater comfort. The SAFE-T ORBITAL cradle has a huge range of adjustment available, with the circumference, occipital and vertical positioning all able to be fine-tuned, and the helmet can accommodate a ponytail if required.
- NACA researched vents provide cooling airflow and reduce drag
- Polycarbonate and EPS foam body
- MIPS C2: Shell floats 10-15mm independently of the lining
- SAFE-T ORBITAL fit gives a large range of adjustment
- Compatible with ponytails and MET USB light