Bell Nomad MIPS MTB Helmet
Despite its very affordable price, the Nomad MIPS MTB Helmet from Bell includes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System more commonly found at higher price points. The system works by allowing the helmet to rotate around the head in the event of a glancing blow without transferring those forces to the rider’s head, neck or brain. More direct impacts are absorbed by the Fusion In-Mould polycarbonate shell and EPS foam liner, which are bonded together for increased strength and protection. The helmet extends low down the back of the head for greater coverage and trail style. A simple dial at the rear adjusts the internal cradle for a precise, secure fit, and No-Twist Tri-Glide buckles hold the straps flat and in place for improved comfort and safety.
One size, head diameters 53-60cm
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - A leading slip-plane technology designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Fusion In-Mould polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet
- Ergo Fit - Sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Removable visor
- CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078
- One size 53-60cm
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 353 grams
Bell Nomad MIPS MTB Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.