Bell Z20 Ghost MIPS Road Helmet
Boasting superior ventilation and optimised aerodynamics, the Bell Z20 Ghost MIPS Road Helmet has been created with serious knowledge of impact management in mind. Two layers of hard EPS foam are used in combination with MIPS to create performance-focused multi-density foam in a compact package. Sharp design is paired with Overbrow Ventilation for a helmet that keeps your whole head cool when the going gets tough, whilst the X-Static padding works to manage moisture with its quick-drying capability and antimicrobial properties. The Sweat Guide pad aids this further by drawing sweat away from the brow pad and eyewear, so your field of vision is never obstructed.
Find your perfect fit with the Float Fit Race retention system, which features height and width-adjustable cradles and an intuitive tension dial for a secure and comfortable fit. The durability of this sturdy helmet is further improved by the Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell, which bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner for greater impact resistance. Bell has cut no corners in the design of this capable helmet, even including a reflective coating applied to large areas of the helmet shell for excellent visibility when the light fades.
- Float Fit Race offers a custom fit at the highest performance with three-way adjustability
- Integrated MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- Integrated reflectivity
- No-Twist Tri-Glides keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Overbrow Ventilation ushers in cool air and pushes it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Sweat Guide keeps moisture away from eyes and eyewear
- X-Static padding woven with real silver fibres inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria and fungi