Beryl Laserlight Front Light
Renowned for lighting solutions designed to make city riding safer, Beryl have released the Laserlight Front Light. As well as the 300 lumen LED, a green laser image of a bike is beamed onto the ground and will improve your visibility to others at busy junctions, as well as preventing dangerous blind spots. The same technology is used on all the London Santander bikes and has been independently tested by the Transport Research Lab.
Built to last, the light is encased in aircraft-grade aluminium that is completely waterproof; no matter the conditions, your light won't fail you. In steady mode, using both the laser and LED light, battery life is two hours, and with both flashing, you get up to 18 hours. As a low-intensity flashlight, this increases to 32 hours, and when the battery is 95% depleted, you'll still get fours hours to ensure you get home safely.
A full charge takes four hours so you'll be ready to go again after a day at work or the next morning, and this is a highly versatile light that fits 99% of 24 - 32mm handlebars using the included mounting bracket.
In the box: Laserlight front light / USB charging cable / mounting bracket / 4mm hex key / three inserts
Constant Laser - 2 hours on High LED, 4.5 hours on Low LED, 6 hours on Flashing LED Flashing Laser - 2.5 hours on High LED, 6.5 hours on Low LED, 13 hours on Flashing LED Laser Off - 3 hours on High LED, 9.5 hours on Low LED, 29 hours on Flashing LED
- 300-lumen white LED and a laser image
- One-hand quick release
- Modes: Laserlight - flash and solid mode / White light - flash, solid high power, solid low power
- Power save mode: Four hours of light at 95% depletion
- Battery life: 2 - 29 hours
- USB charge: 50% in one hour, 100% in four hours
- Fully waterproof
- Mount fits 24-32mm handlebars
- Dimensions: 115mm x 33.9mm x 44.6mm (l x w x h)
- Weight: 182 grams
- In the box: Laserlight front light / USB charging cable / mounting bracket / 4mm hex key / three inserts