Beryl Pixel Front / Rear Light
Beryl's Pixel is a handy bike light that is ideal in addition to your main lights and can be fixed wherever you feel extra visibility is most needed. At just the touch of a button, the light can be switched between red and white, and the package includes mounts and straps so you can secure it to you, your bike, your clothes helmet or arm, making it useful when running or walking, too. Four modes in total - two red and two white - mean you can choose between steady and flashing, and when fully charged, the Pixel will last up to ten hours. When 85% depleted, there's a power save mode for two hours of light to get you home.
- Pixel light
- Micro USB charging cable
- Silicone strap
- Velcro multi-strap
- White Bright Steady - 5 hours runtime
- White Heartbeat - 10 hours runtime
- Red Bright Steady - 5 hours runtime
- Red Heartbeat - 10 hours runtime
- Two-in-one light that can be either red or white
- Up to ten hours on a single charge
- Modes: Steady / Heartbeat Flashing (white and red)
- Mount to your bike, bag, helmet or even arm for cycling, walking and running with the multi-functional clip
- Seamed polymer, waterproof construction
- Check your power with one click
- USB charge: 50% in one hour, 100% in four hours
- Power save mode: Two hours of light at 85% depletion
- Dimensions: 48mm x 32mm x 15mm (l x w x h)
- Weight: 18 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.