Bianchi Infinito CV Frameset 2018
Ride further and faster with the Bianchi Infinito CV Frameset. Designed to offer the greatest possible comfort over rough terrain, the Infinito uses Countervail technology throughout its full monocoque carbon fibre construction. This intuitive technology effectively cancels out road vibrations without the need for any moving parts, reducing muscle fatigue and improving control.
Utilising a PressFit bottom bracket and a tapered fork steerer, the Infinito balances compliance and stiffness perfectly; ensuring direct steering and efficient transfer of power, while the straight bladed aero fork further enhances performance out on the road. Tailored for long distances and unpredictable routes, the Infinito features Bianchi's Special Endurance Geometry. This ensures a higher head tube and a longer wheelbase for increased comfort and stability, perfect for granfondo and marathon riders alike.
The frame can accept both mechanical and electronic groupsets, while the downtube dimensions are optimised between sizes for a consistently good ride. Featuring clearance for 28mm tyres, the Infinito's comfort, control, and traction can be further enhanced, making it the natural choice for Team LottoNL-Jumbo when tackling tough cobbled Classics.
- Countervail vibration cancelling technology
- Full carbon construction increases stiffness and reduces weight
- Clearance for 28mm tyres for increased grip and comfort
- Special Endurance Geometry is suited towards fast, long distance riding
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Bianchi Infinito CV carbon, Countervail, mechanical, electronic shifting compatibility, 28mm tyre clearance
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon, Countervail, 1.1/8">1.5"
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PressFit 30
- SEATPOST: 31.6mm
- WEIGHT: 990 grams (size 55cm +/- 5%)
PRODUCT REF: 860386
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more