Big Agnes Insulated Q Core SLX Regular Sleeping Pad
Comfortable, supportive and warm, the Big Agnes Insulated Q Core SLX Regular Sleeping Pad is perfect for camping in the spring, summer and autumn months. The outer chambers are slightly deeper to help you stay centrally positioned, and the offset I-Beam construction brings additional stability.
This pad has a layer of PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation and a heat reflective barrier, which together trap body heat to keep you warm on cool nights. The quilted top layer adds a soft, cushioned feel.
- 3.25” thick pad with 3.50” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface
- High volume valve with micro-adjustments makes for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine-tuning to your preferred firmness
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Individually inflated and tested at the Big Agnes factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Durable, super-light double rip-stop Nylon fabric
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation working with a heat reflective barrier traps body heat and reflects it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for weld strength and ultimate dependability
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow it is recommended to add a closed-cell foam pad
- R-Value: 3.2, three-season pad
- Dimensions: 50 x 182cm / 20" x 72"
- Dimensions (rolled): 10 x 19cm / 4" x 7.5"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 510 grams / 18oz
- Includes: Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, 3M repair patches and pad inflation sack made from upcycled excess pad material