Birzman Sheath Apogee Hand Pump
Created to combine the accuracy of a pump with the power of CO2, the Birzman Sheath Apogee Hand Pump is sure to become a permanent fixture in your ride kit. Small, light and strong, it can be easily stored in a pocket or attached to the bike using the included bracket.
There are a host of innovative features packed into the neat design. The head fits both Presta and Schrader valves, engaging securely and switching between the two through a simple shift of the collar, while the Air-Lock prevents escape of air and means it can be used for front suspension forks too. This head can be unscrewed for use with a CO2 cartridge or left in place when the Apogee is used as a manual hand pump. For the latter, a flexible QR-Hose makes it possible to inflate from any angle and it's hidden inside the handle when not in use. Two CO2 cartridges and a sheath to protect your hands are included but any threaded cartridges can be attached.
- Sheath Apogee Hand Pump
- Mounting bracket
- Two 16-gram cartridges
- One neoprene grip
- QR-Hose: Hidden in the handle, extends for easy use, pump the handle once and it shoots into place
- Turn-Pierce function: Turn the cartridge clockwise to puncture and close the valve, and counter-clockwise to open and release CO2
- Head: Snap-It Apogee (Presta to Schrader) / Compatible with CO2 cartridges
- Barrel: CNC machined aluminium
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 4.2 x 2.6cm
- Capacity: 160psi / 11 bar
- Compatibility: All threaded CO2 cartridges
- Pump-CO2 bracket combo: Allows you to attach your pump and CO2 cartridge to the bike simultaneously
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 120 grams