Black Sheep Cycling Essentials Euro Collection Bib Short
Building on the popularity, performance, and precision of the brand's standard Essential Bib Short, the Black Sheep Cycling Essentials Euro Collection Bib Short goes even further to assure you of the smoothest, most comfortable ride that you've ever experienced. Refined contouring, supportive strapping, and laser cut cuffs make this a sound choice for any rider looking for lasting comfort.
Composed using a 240 gsm warp-knit fabric milled in Italy for a Core Power compression feel, these shorts provide you with a close, open-leg feel, improving your circulation and, subsequently, your recovery times. Giving you better freedom of movement, and retaining a shapely, close fit and feel, you can be assured of top rate breathability from these sublimely composed shorts.
With a panelled and contoured construction allowing for an optimised fit over the course of the body, these bib shorts feature a laser cut cuff, remaining low-profile whilst giving you a secure fit around the thigh.
On the road protection supplied by means of the Black Sheep Cycling high-density foam pad, this chamois is a perforated, channelled pad assuring you of breathable comfort in even the hottest conditions. Simply designed and with added peroneal support allowing for greater support when riding on the nose of the saddle, these shorts are refined, and ready for racing up that col.
- Refined contouring and panelling
- Supportive yet innovative strapping system
- Core Power leg panelling uses Italian-milled 240 gsm warp-knit fabric
- Balances compression with unrestricted freedom of movement and comfort
- Laser cut cuff is low-profile with added body to ensure a secure fit
- Black Sheep proprietary high density foam pad with perforation channels
- Added Peroneal Support for those riders spending time down in the drops or on the bars
Black Sheep Cycling Essentials Euro Collection Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.