Blackburn Core Mini Pump
The Blackburn Core Mini Pump is well designed and includes several convenient features that simplify the task of pumping up tyres when out on the trail.
A mid-size barrel contains a generous air volume that is ideal for inflating larger mountain bike, cross bike or gravel bike tyres. A pull-out hose, that is hidden inside the pump when not in use, aids the pumping action and allows for a full and powerful stroke without bending or breaking the tyre valve. This hose features a thread on head that securely attaches to the valve and ensures of zero air leakage. A handy, integrated tool tightens the valve core prior to pumping to help avoid uninstalling it when removing the hose.
An easy to install bike mount holds the pump securely under a water bottle cage and allows for rattle-free transportation even across the roughest of terrain.
- Mid-size barrel diameter for quick inflation of MTB, CX or gravel bike tyres
- Retractable, flexible hose aids pumping and stops valve damage
- Thread on valve attachment ensures of zero air leakage when pumping
- Handy integrated valve core tool tightens valves before pumping
- Easy to install bike mount holds the pump securely under a water bottle cage
- Dimensions: Length: 228mm / Diameter: 25mm
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 159 grams / 5.6 oz (without the mount)