Blackburn Grid Small Seat Pack
Perfect for weight-conscious road riders, the Blackburn Grid Small Seat Pack holds essential repair items within a compact construction. The 0.4-litre capacity provides just enough room for a road inner tube, a multi-tool, tyre levers and a Co2 inflator with canister to cover the rider against the most commonly occurring mid-ride mishaps.
These contents are shielded from bumps, scrapes and the elements by a padded construction and a rugged outer material. The durable, coated zip closes with an easy action and holds everything securely inside. The bag is attached to the bike by sturdy Velcro straps. Fastening to the saddle rails and seatpost, these straps eliminate any bouncing, even over rough road surfaces. The bag’s reflective finish increases night time and low light visibility and this is complemented by a loop that a rear light can be mounted onto.
- Sleek and minimal design
- Plenty of space for 1 x road inner tube, a multi-tool, tyre levers and a CO2 inflator with canister
- Extra, small internal compartment for valuables
- Padded structure keeps its shape
- Ripstop nylon and polyester construction is durable and hard-wearing
- Reflective outer material finish
- Coated zip is long-lasting and easy to operate
- Anti-chafing mounting straps
- Rear light clip
- Capacity: 0.4 litres
- Dimensions: 158.8mm (L) x 69.8mm (H)
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 95 grams / 3.36 oz