BlueSeventy Sprint Womens Wetsuit
The Blueseventy Sprint Womens Wetsuit is ideal for sprint, Olympic and Ironman events. SCS coated neoprene has been used on the hips and legs. This is a hydrophobic treatment, which improves durability.
The arms feature 1.5mm Yamamoto neoprene. This is a high-quality material that enhances flexibility. Further boosting performance, the 3-4-4 design improves your position in the water by raising the lower half of your body, creating less drag and most importantly, increasing your speed.
Silicone coated cuffs are unique to BlueSeventy and have been added to enhance durability and make the suit easy to take on and off in transition.
A low collar design improves comfort by reducing the chances of chafing.
- Low collar: Curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chafing
- Silicone coated cuffs: A unique feature for BlueSeventy- these cuffs improve durability and
- become very slick when wet allowing easy removal
- 3-4-4 design: Lifts the lower half of the body to improve body position, creating
- less drag and more speed while conserving energy
- Thin arms: 1.5mm Yamamoto high-quality neoprene provides excellent flexibility
- SCS coating: Neoprene on the hips and legs feature a coating which is hydrophobic, and makes the suit more durable