Bluegrass Rogue MTB Helmet
For great protection on the trails, the Bluegrass Rogue MTB Helmet is a wonderfully practical piece of kit. The extended head coverage ensures the most vulnerable parts of your head are covered in case of impact; the back and the temples. An adjustable visor constructed with flexible material reduces the risk of rolling the head when you snag a branch by absorbing some of the impact.
Keeping cool on the trails is important for riders of all levels, and the 16 vents on the Rogue ensure great breathability as they channel air across the head. The fit is highly adaptable, with the Safe-T Heta system adapting 360° across the horizontal plane, and vertical adjustment to get the headband sitting right where you want it to. There are sunglasses ports built-in, and the ridged rear keeps your goggles in place if you prefer more eye protection.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner for superb durability
- Extended head coverage
- Safe-T Heta fit system and 360° Head Belt with vertical adjustment provides a perfect fit
- Ponytail compatible
- Adjustable visor in flexible material
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Air Lite straps with anchors embedded into liner
- Adjustable cam divider
- 16 Vents for internal air channelling to cool you down
- Reflective rear decal
- Eyewear and goggle compatible
- Sunglasses ports