Body Glide Anti-Chafe Balm 42g
The Body Glide Anti-Chafe Balm is the real deal; it can be used as a wetsuit lubricant that isn't petroleum-based, so it doesn't rot your suit and isn't water-soluble, so it doesn't just wash away while you're swimming. The handy 42 gram / 1.5oz applicator stick lets you put as much or as little on as you need.
Protect Against: Hot spots on feet and rubbing that causes saddle sores, chafed, chapped, and cracked skin, irritation from bras, even irritation from skin rubbing skin.
Can be used with: footwear, orthotics, clothing, sports and swimwear, braces, gear, prosthesis, compression wear, wetsuits.
Ideal for: sports, fitness, hot, cold, dry or humid weather.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite Wax, Glyceryl Behenate, Stearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Slides on easily and is not wet or oily
- The ingredients are natural, plant-based. No lanolin or animal products. No animal testing. No mineral oil or petroleum (petrolatum) that ruins clothing or wetsuits
- The Body Glide formula stays where you apply it and for hours, offering protection from rubbing, chafing, blisters and torn skin
- Is water resistant and Neoprene safe
- Contains Vitamin F Forte helping to keep skin soft and moisturised
- Ideal for protecting yourself from bra/sport bra straps irritation
- Ideal for areas where undergarments could cause chafing and irritation especially when running
- Ideal for running. Prevents blisters, runner's nipple, and chafing in the thighs
- Great for general use also
- Easy to apply and wash off