Bontrager Aeolus Comp Saddle
Ensuring supreme comfort in an aerodynamic, aggressive riding position, the Bontrager Aeolus Comp Saddle has a wider, shorter nose than a traditional saddle shape and a split design with a cut-out that runs the length of the saddle. The aim of this is to minimise pressure on delicate soft tissue and to optimise power transfer. The rails are positioned at the front of the saddle to allow just the right amount of flex for compliance and effective vibration damping. A Blendr mount can be purchased separately for sleek integration of your rear light.
- Born from cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an aero road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength, and compliance
- Comp-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Blendr accessory mounts are available to cleanly integrate rear light
- Length: 250mm
- Cover material: F-24 (soft-touch)
- Rail material: Steel
- Rail dimensions: Round 7x7mm (standard)
- Weight: 286 grams (145mm width) / 289 grams (155mm width)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.