Bontrager Aeolus Pro Saddle
In an aero position, the Bontrager Aeolus Pro Saddle ensures you remain comfortable, with a shorter nose and a cut-out that runs the length of the saddle to relieve pressure on your soft tissue. The shape maximises power transfer in this position, and the carbon-reinforced shell and oversized carbon rails keep weight to a minimum. If you want to add a rear light then compatibility with Blendr mounts (purchased separately) keeps your setup neat and sleek.
- Born from cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an aero road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Oversized carbon rails for lightweight strength. Specific seatpost ear clamps required
- Lightweight carbon-reinforced shell provides a balance of weight, strength, and compliance
- Minimal pro-level padding offers a sleek profile that shaves weight
- Blendr accessory mounts are available to cleanly integrate rear light
- Length: 250mm
- Cover material: F-24 (soft-touch)
- Rail material: Carbon fibre
- Rail dimensions: Oval 7x10mm (oversized)
- Weight: 170 grams (145mm width) / 173 grams (155mm width)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.