Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 TLR Clincher Wheelset
The Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 TLR is the clincher wheelset of choice for riders who enjoy long, challenging climbs. The OCLV XXX carbon layup is impressively lightweight and unflinching in its power transfer, so as soon as you push more watts, the wheels surge forward. The shallowest in the range, the rim is 28mm deep and features Speed Stability Shaping to ensure optimal performance in crosswind conditions.
The TLR technology makes these wheels ready for tubeless conversion, and coupled with the 21mm wide rim, some extra comfort can be gained from choosing wider tyres. Brake with confidence thanks to the Laser Control Track braking surface on the rims, which allow the included Black Prince carbon brake pads to bite even in wet conditions. Fit these carbon clinchers to your rim brake road bike using the included quick-release skewers, then the choice to ride tubeless or not is entirely up to you.
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 TLR Clincher Wheelset
- TLR rim strips
- Valve stems
- Black Prince Carbon brake pads
- Quick-release skewers
- Traditional rim strips
Please note, the manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Bontrager OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high-temperature resins together with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces crosswind force, allowing for a deeper and faster profile
- Laser Control Track ensures confident braking performance in all conditions
- The 28mm rim depth provides unmatched stability and confidence from a lightweight, climbing wheel
- Tubeless Ready (TLR), with 21mm inner rim width for enhanced tyre support
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and a reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement on the rear hub
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless/clincher
- Cassette compatibility: 9/10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
- Rim depth: 28mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Quick-release axles
- Valve Compatibility: Presta
- Weight: Front 580 grams, rear 725 grams (wheelset 1305 grams)