Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 TLR Clincher Front Wheel
With a full carbon construction and a 47mm rim depth, Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 TLR is a do-it-all front clincher wheel that'll help you perform at your best in racing and training. At 630 grams, this wheel is incredibly light and the Speed Stability Shape means you'll retain control on the windiest days, offering the stability of wheels far shallower. Whether the roads are wet or dry, the Laser Control Track ensures braking is powerful and modulated, and OCLV XXX carbon utilises high-temperature resins that reduce the build-up of heat.
The hub uses DT Swiss internals, guaranteeing an incredibly smooth ride. If you're looking to set up tubeless, the design makes this a simple task, so you can take advantage of the benefits of lower tyre pressure, namely reduced punctures, reduced rolling resistance and a smoother, more comfortable ride feel.
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 TLR Front Wheel
- TLR rim strip and valve stem
- Black Prince Carbon brake pads
- Traditional rim strip
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- 700c tubeless-ready clincher front wheel
- OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high-temperature resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shape reduces side force, allowing for a deeper depth and faster profile
- Laser Control Track ensures confident braking performance in all conditions
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement
- Quick-release axle
- Rim: Bontrager OCLV XXX carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 47mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Spokes: Bladed spokes/alloy nipples
- Spoke count: 18
- Hub width: 100mm
- Weight: 630 grams