Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 TLR Rear Clincher Disc Wheel
Bontrager's Aeolus XXX 4 TLR Rear Clincher Disc Wheel is a great all-rounder for use in all conditions. The full carbon construction is light, stiff and strong and the disc brake design ensures powerful stopping for confidence even when the roads are wet.
The 47mm rim depth makes this wheel highly aerodynamic, proven through wind tunnel testing. Despite a deeper profile, stability remains high thanks to a redesigned, wider 21mm rim, so you can make use of this wheel no matter how windy it is. You can easily and quickly convert to a tubeless setup if preferred, and take advantage of reduced rolling resistance, more comfort and improved puncture protection.
Includes: TLR rim strip and valve stem along with traditional tube-type rim strip.
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) clincher
- OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high temperature resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces side force, allowing for a deeper depth and faster profile
- Center Lock disc brake hubs with 12mm thru-axles
- Rim width (inner): 21mm
- Rim depth: 47mm
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Compatibility: 9/10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
- Includes: TLR rim strip and valve stem along with traditional tube-type rim strip