Bontrager Arvada Pro Saddle
Racing comfort - that's what the Bontrager Arvada Pro Saddle aims to provide, and most certainly delivers. Weighing just 169 grams, this carbon-railed saddle offers give without dulling your connection to your bike and the road, giving you a dialled in race feel behind the bars.
Benefitting principally from Bontrager's Performance Posture 3 which provides a neat degree of pelvic rotation to give you better efficiency and improved comfort. Supremely narrow and ideal for the smaller figured rider, a channel flex area across the bottom of the shell of this saddle offers a great deal of compliance, relieving pressure on the perineum.
Zone density shell construction offering variable thickness at the most critical junctures, this saddle seats you comfortable from start to finish. Carbon fibre rails holding you firm and furthering the lightweight stiffness credentials of this saddle, you can be sure to ride with greater ease and less fuss than ever before.
- Performance Posture 3 for pelvic rotation with a balance of comfort and efficiency
- Channel Flex on the bottom of the shell for added compliance
- Zone Density shell construction for optimal comfort and performance
- Size-Specific Curvature ensures that each saddle is designed specific to its width
- Oversize carbon rails for the ultimate in lightweight strength
- inForm BioDynamic products optimise your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
- Requires oversize rail-compatible seatpost and 7 x 10 mm seatpost ears
- Cover: Microfiber
- Rails: Carbon Fibre
- Length: 270 mm
- Weight: 169 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.