Bontrager Circuit Road Shoes
Lightweight, stiff, comfortable and affordable; the Bontrager Circuit Road Shoes offer superb performance and value.
The inForm Race last is built to deliver high-performance, with a little extra room to ensure comfort over the whole foot. Below the foot, your power is delivered through the pedals via a nylon composite sole. With its PowerTruss construction, this sole is designed to be stiff while remaining lightweight.
With a Bontrager stiffness rating of 7 out of 14, these shoes are moderately stiff, meaning they perform very well while also having enough flex to ensure comfort on long hard days in the saddle.
The Boa L6 closure dial ensures precise adjustment to make sure you can close the shoes up just as tight as you like them, while the three-bolt cleat system is compatible with the majority of road pedal systems.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- The PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Boa L6 dial for precise adjustment
- Stiffness index - 7 of 14
- Compatible with three-bolt cleat road pedal systems