Bontrager Foray MTB Shoes
Whether competing in a 60 minute CX race or enjoying a six-hour mountain bike ride, Bontrager’s Foray MTB Shoes will be comfortable, efficient and durable. The Nylon composite midsole provides good support and pedalling efficiency when clipped into the pedals, but is also flexible enough for walking too. A Tachyon rubber outsole and removable toe studs give excellent grip off the bike in muddy conditions and the rubberised GnarGuard patches around the toes and heels protect against knocks and scuffs from rocks. Fastening is done using a BOA L6 dial, which gives excellent security and fine adjustment, whilst the overall fit of the shoe is roomy but still performance-oriented.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance
- Single BOA® L6 dial allows easy and precise fit adjustments
- The Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip in all terrains
- Stiffness index 6 of 14
- Durable, GnarGuard rubberised coating protects against abrasions and fights debris
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Removable toe studs
Bontrager Foray MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.