Bontrager Interchange ANT+/BLE Combo Sensor
The Bontrager Interchange ANT+/BLE Combo Sensor records both speed and cadence so that a rider can analyse ride performance in real-time. Used in conjunction with any compatible bike computer or smartphone, the Interchange transmits the captured data wirelessly via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols.
The included mounting straps and zip ties ensure of fitting compatibility with any bicycle chainstay while the independently adjustable arm allows for speed and cadence sensor position fine-tuning.
The supplied wheel and crank arm magnets are discreet and will attach to most spokes and crank arms to allow accurate and reliable measurements while the CR2032 battery that powers the device is widely available and easy to swap by the user.
- ANT+ 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth® Smart wireless digital speed and cadence sensor
- ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart allow simultaneous use with both computer and smartphone
- For use with all ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart wireless technology-enabled devices
- Independently adjustable arm for precise alignment of speed and cadence sensors
- Includes Bontrager wheel magnet and crank cadence band
- Includes a mounting strap to fit most bicycle chainstays and two zip ties for universal fitting
- Battery: CR2032
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 15 grams