Bontrager Line Elite 30 29" MTB Disc Clincher Wheelset
Offering a combination of strength and pace, Bontrager’s Line Elite 30 29" MTB Disc Clincher Wheelset is a good option for general trail riding where its ability to cope with rocks and drops along with its instant pick-up will be much appreciated. The OCLV carbon rim has an internal width of 29mm to provide great support for the tyre when cornering hard and to increase air volume for grip and comfort. The rim profile and hook bead design gives the rim extra strength against sharp edges whilst also reducing the chance of pinch punctures. Converting the wheels to run tubeless further increases these qualities and allows the safe use of even lower pressures. Both front and rear wheels are Boost spaced, with the wider hub adding stiffness and strength to the build for more accurate tracking through rock gardens and corners. When accelerating out of a corner or lifting the front wheel over an obstacle, the rear wheel’s six pawl and 54 tooth ring drive give near-instant pick-up, with just 3.3 degrees of movement before engagement.
- OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- A Rapid Drive 108 hub with 3.3 degrees of engagement for quick, confident energy transfer
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick upgrade to tubeless
- Grand Forza 14/15G spokes with alloy hex nipples
- 29mm internal, 36mm external width
- 6-bolt disc, SRAM XD: Shimano 10/11 and MicroSpline driver available separately
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD: 596mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: 3-cross Grand Forza 14/15G
- Spoke Count: Front - 28, rear - 28
- Hubs: Rapid Drive 108 with 3.3 degrees of engagement
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Front Axle: 110mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 148mm thru-axle
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: Rear - 1,000 grams, front - 890 grams, wheelset - 1,890 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM XD 11/12-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.