Bontrager Line Pro 30 27.5" MTB Disc Clincher Front Wheel
Tough enough for full-bore descents, and light enough for technical climbs, Bontrager’s Line Pro 30 27.5" MTB Disc Clincher Front Wheel makes a great trail riding option. The OCLV Pro carbon rim has an internal width of 29mm for greater tyre volume and for better sidewall support, whilst the low rotational mass further increases the 27.5” wheel’s agility. 28 DT Swiss Competition Race spokes lace the rim to the hub, with Boost spacing ensuring that the build is stiff and strong. Resistance to pinch-punctures is helped by the rim’s blunt hook bead profile and can be further increased by taking advantage of the wheel’s tubeless compatibility.
- Ultra-durable OCLV Pro carbon provides a lighter lay-up for the ultimate in lightweight strength
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick upgrade to tubeless
- DT Swiss Competition Race 14/17G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 29mm internal, 36mm external width
- 6-bolt disc
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
- Clincher / tubeless - ready
- Wheel Size: 27.5”
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD: 557mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: 3-cross DT Swiss Competition Race 14/17G
- Spoke Count: 28
- Hub: Bontrager, black
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Front Axle: 110mm thru-axle
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 790 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.